My Family

My Family

Monday, May 24, 2010

Curtain pictures / baby bump pic.

O.k. here are some pictures of the curtains I have been working on. I am only posting one picture of each kind because the rooms they're in are still a mess so I have some major organizing to do ;) I also, couldn't get my flash to work so they're kind of dark.

This curtain is in the bathroom.


These curtains are just a couple in the master bedroom. (I am so annoyed I left the blinds down behind the curtain, UGH!)




And this curtain (dark pic.) is one of the guest bedroom curtains.


Also, here is an updated baby bump pic. with my not so twin looking sister and my beautiful niece (I am bias). I am just piling on the weight but oh well...I love being pregnant :)

14 comments:

  1. The curtains look fabulous, and you even more so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the curtains!!!!!! Youa re a busy bee!!! And I don't think you are packing on the weight at all...Your belly looks so tiny!!!

    You look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing-what are you talking about?! and your niece is adorable (not biased)! I love the curtains and wish I could sew! My mom and sister said they would do Charlie's big boy room curtains (we are moving him out of the nursery next month so he doesn't associated it with the baby coming since it is pretty early) and I picked out the cutest box pleat pattern (navy with red peaking through!) Anyway, I have a feeling my mom and sis will not get them done in six months and I will have to call my mother in law instead. They just are very busy people and though they have good intentions...anyway wish I didn't have to rely on others. You did such a great job and totally my taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous and so do your curtains! You are going to have to show me how you did that first one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIMH, I actually didn't have to sew anything for the first one at all. I just used your suggestion of fabric glue (which I am in LOVE with)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sewing is such a pain, I love that you used fabric glue!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute and domesticated! Love the fabric as well as the bump. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my gosh, I LOVE the curtains and you look fabulous!!! So healthy and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look GREAT! beautiful pic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bump is adorable!! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are adorable! Love those curtains, especially the first ones! Enjoy your nesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look wonderful! I love the curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the curtains and your bump! Although I agree that you do not look like you're piling on the weight. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look radiant! So exciting! And, the curtains are amazing. I wish I had talent like that!

    ReplyDelete