I really did have good intentions to start blogging again but where does the time go? Girls I really am working on getting my act together. Please be patient with me :)Until then here is a recent picture of Lucy and us.
Just wanted to stop by and say I was thinking about you guys... I know being a new mommy makes blogging hard - look how out of date I am. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas :)
Love the pictures! Lucy is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteAAACK! Was just thinking about you the other day. She is AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteCutest picture ever! And the family photo is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, she has the cutest double chin ever! I love baby rolls :). Great family pic!
ReplyDeleteShe's the cutest elf I've ever seen :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinkin' cute! Great family photo too!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHappy St. Lucy Day, Lucy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDeleteLOVELY:):)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to stop by and say I was thinking about you guys... I know being a new mommy makes blogging hard - look how out of date I am. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas :)
ReplyDelete