My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lucy and her stroller



Lucy has never liked her stroller. I tried putting her in it for test drives around the house. At three months I attempted taking her around the block in it with no success. But today finally at a nearly five months Dh and I took her for a walk to S.tarbucks. The walk was wonderful! I think I see a new future for the stroller us :)

Clearly we are proud parents!

P.s. After 6 weeks of having a broken down car it is finally fixed thanks to my Dh and FIL. I am doing a happy dance right now!

3 comments:

  1. I love your sweet daughter's name..Lucy...love it! Very cool stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I would love someone to push me around in the plush stroller!! Yay for getting your card back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! That is great! You look so beautiful, I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete