My Family

My Family

Monday, March 7, 2011

Prayers please! (Update)

Please play for a friend of our family that delivered her baby at 24 weeks (6 months) and is in need of prayers. She was spotting and then her water broke. She delivered her baby by c-section. Poor girl. I can't imagine what she must be going through because her baby was flown to a NICU away from her :( The baby was baptized immediately. Please pray for them.

*******Updated********
Please pray for the family and the repose of the soul of their baby boy who died last night. He weighed under two pounds and fought a good fight. This just breaks my heart. I haven't heard if the mama got to spend time with her baby before he passed away. Oh, this just breaks my heart!
Prayers please! This is the second baby she has lost.

10 comments:

  1. Praying! I will place right now an intention at the Basilica of Guadalupe and call my nun friends.

    We will be praying in Mexico, please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying! Have Hope even in the midst of this great fear and sadness. There is unbelievable amount of power contained within in the Sacrament of Baptism. Prayers really do work wonders in the NICU! We experienced that first hand six months ago with our own daughter Tess and one of her micro-premie roommates named Sky. (Both baby girls are now thriving at 6 months old!)

    Please keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine going through that and having your baby flown away to another hospital. We have friends that had their baby at 25 weeks. He was 1 lb 1 oz and given a 50/50 chance. He is two now and you would never know he was born so early. I will definitely pray for you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please pass my information along to the mom. My daughter was delivered the same way at 26 weeks, and I would love to help if I can. tlgtharen@gmail.com - My name is Tharen, and I would love to help her through this time! Feel free to email and get my home number. My work number is 703-723-0011 if they want to contact during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm about to go to bed. I will definitely be praying. So scary. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have an update on Mom and the Baby?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart breaks for them. Will pray for peace for all.

    ReplyDelete