My Family

My Family

Thursday, June 30, 2011

P+8 results! + pic.s

I got my P+8 results today and I am really bummed to say the least. I am blogging about this because not many people around me understand the results as my blogger friends do (except for my sister who I swear knows more about Creighton Charting than I do now). O.k. so my progesterone was 1.8 and my Estrodial was 2.0. WTH? Right! I had two peaks this cycle and the real peak day was on CD22. I had cramping on that day and abdominal bloating like I used to with ovulating. I then got my blood drawn on P+8 because I forgot to on P+7...I started my period though the very next day! Needless to say I am so frustrated by that but I thought oh well. I am sure PPVI will give me something to get started on for TTC. I thought wrong! After $145 they said not to do anything this cycle since they don't know what to make of my results and we'll have to wait and see what next P+7 results are.
I guess I am just annoyed that I spent all that money when we didn't have extra just to hear that I have wait until next time. I am also disappointed because I wanted to start this month!!!!
I should probably get used to paying for treatment now...I calculated that if I start up on everything I was on to get pregnant with Lucy then that would be about $500 a month. If I skip a few of the things I was taking/doing then that would be $400 a month. I have been thinking of ways to help pay this and girls the wheels are turning!
Maybe I will get pregnant on my own and not need any treatment but with these results I am already skeptical. This was my third cycle after pregnancy so maybe it's just taking a bit for it to straighten out.

Lucy is getting so big!!! She is a little over ten months now and I want to gobble up her cuteness. I am such a proud mama!!!! We had such a great 7 year anniversary with our little baby by our side. I kept thinking during our anniversary dinner "all these anniversaries and we finally have our baby girl sitting with us, A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

5 comments:

  1. With NFP which my sister teaches I know that she always saysbit takes a while for cycles to normalize. I would think beingonly your third cycle since pregnancy it might still be too soon to judge your cycles as messed up.

    Lucy is so cute, you are right she looks the same size as Alana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To see if my cycle was up and running after my baby I used LH surge strips. And they were usually negative. They can't guarantee that you are ovulating properly. But, it is nice to know that when you don't have a surge, you are not ovulating. THat way there are no baby hopes. They are super cheap online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Happy Anniversary! I'll be praying Amber...I really hope that you get pregnant again soon! Hugs to you and Miss Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A, first of all- Your Lucy is adorable! I can eat her up too! God Bless and Happy Anniversary! Sorry about the disappointment! Yes, annoying, you wait, and spend $$, then wait and spend more $$$$, sometimes I do not think people understand that every cycle means the WORLD! I am praying for ya~ Hope it normalizes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Sorry to read about all the cycle troubles. It would be nice that if there were no "results" with PPVI, you wouldn't have to pay anything. :) Here's hoping you return to your normal cycle soon!

    ReplyDelete