We're heading home tomorrow morning :) We have been in NY now for 17 days! I think after reading my last post I was deleriously tired. But now that Lucy's cold is gone and she has been sleeper better, not great, but still better I feel much better. It will be so nice to sleep in my own bed again!!! I love that feeling of returning home after vacation to you're own bed. We have never been away from home this long but with the way my Dh's job worked out this summer it made things possible for us to be more flexible with our traveling plans.
Lucy has changed so much in the last couple of weeks. First of all her nursin gincreased significantly which I loved of course. Secondly, she started crawling! Well, she is not super fast yet but she is sure determined :) Also, she can sit up now on her own and she is new words like "s-that" (what's that) and she points to the object she is asking about, or she says, Jesus and Mama and Dada on cue. So precious!!! She will be 11 months old tomorrow. I can't believe it! I want her to stay a little baby in my arms but it is so nice to see her personality developing :) She loves parties, people, and especially children/ babies right now. She gets so excited around her cousins.
I'll have to post pictures when we get home tomorrow. Please say a prayer for us that we have a safe drive home tomorrow :) thanks.
P.s. I had mentioned that my ovulation test last month was +. I was wrong it was -. I just didn't read the directions correctly, haha. I am on CD 24 this month, P+3 maybe but I gave up charting this cycle...just not that into it this cycle.
Just said a prayer. Have a safe trip! Let's get together soon!
ReplyDelete