Today I have been so busy thinking, planning and writing lists preparing for our new baby. I can't help but feel anxious with everything I want to get done. It is crazy how with each pregnancy I get less and less done...that is fine...I just need to find away to get the most done during the holidays. I really feel like since I have about 9 weeks left that with the holidays some of the weeks are just going to count as gone already since we are traveling to VA for Thanksgiving and then hopefully there again when my sister has her baby here soon. Plus, with Advent, Christmas, all the shopping I have to do I feel like time is running out!
I am grateful though that my husband's niece has been coming to help me out a few times recently which has been nice although I am not very good at telling someone what to do. The first day I was like, would you like a cup of tea" and now I am like "can you vacuum, can you do the dishes, can you give the kids a bath," and so on. HUGE help I must say :)
I was reading a blog recently and came across a birth pool that you can buy that sounds like an excellent idea to set up in our living room for the active part of labor. Not very expensive either :) I think it sounds like a great way to relieve some of the pain during the whole thing...
Tomorrow is my midwife appointment down in Ithica which is about 55 min. away and so I think I will talk to her about the idea since she mentioned a trough (sp?) before (that doesn't sound to cozy).
I have made it now just 4 days cutting sugar, gluten, and most dairy out of my diet. I have to say it is so freaking hard! One day I had to keep sitting down because I kept feeling shaking and shortness of breath. Crazy! I really hope to keep it up as best I can through out the rest of this pregnancy and afterwards. I do know it is better for me so I just have to stay motivated!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment