My Family
Thursday, April 16, 2015
PREGNANT! (Please don't read if you are suffering with infertility)
Yes, I can't believe I am typing this four the fourth time, amazing! I am 7 weeks pregnant now. I seriously had a couple of negative tests before I got a positive test on P+13,14,15...and finally a blood test on P+16 my results were 429, HURRAY! we are so excited and grateful for this blessing. It is very surreal! I was on chinese herbs for 2 cycles and hcg for one cycle which I took on P+3,4,6,8 because I messed up the days. This time around I really feel like the morning sickness is harder...always queezy with a gross taste in my mouth. It is worth it though! My poor husband. The house has gone done hill because I am on the couch most of the day :( I would appreciate any prayers for a healthy pregnancy, thank you!!! I have an ultrasound in about 2 weeks and I am anxious to see how this little sweet pea is growing. I will have to post more later (because it is late now) about how we told my parents and some sweet stories from the kids about their excitement...just so I can treasure them for later :) ps. if you know me in real life we are keeping this news a secret for awhile :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY! Such wonderful news! I will most definitely keep you in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! Congratulations!!! I remember way back when, and now look at you! God is good!
ReplyDelete