Unbelievable! I'm pregnant. 6.3 weeks. I mostly just very tired, fabrics irritate me to death. I dread getting dressed out of pjs, very sensitive breasts,bloated, etc.
o.k. I want to take to really take my time writing this so i can record notes for my own sake.I was incredibly emotional and angry during the 2ww. Like super irritable. My poor family...maybe its just hormones or what but I was pretty scary to be around. I took the hcg shots on P+3,5,7,8 just I could get done with it faster. On P+11,12,13 the test strip was about the same fairly faint but you can see the positive line clearly. On P+14 in the AM I took a test with FMU and it was extremely faint so I cried and cried and told dh I'm sorry for saying I think I'm pregnant when I'm not. So I was waiting for AF to arrive and then I thought later that afternoon why not test again just in case because it was weird for me to see a faint line that many days after a shot. Anyways, it was clearly positive after a few minutes. I was shocked! The only time I get that clear test line is when its the real deal. So, I told dh about it and really thought I was. Then he drove out the next morning as mentioned before (in our snowy unplowed neighborhood) to buy me another box of tests. It was positive! I was thrilled. I went and got my blood drawn on P+15 and it was 75. PPVI wanted another draw two days later. It was 255. I went and got it drawn again on P+21 I think and it was 2550. I am very excited. Our kids are excited, Lou is excited. I can't believe it! This baby is due Sept. 17, 2017.
I kind of surprised by the negative comments I have received and I am trying not to take it to heart. Obviously I have my own self doubts about how I am I going to be a good mom to that many little ones? I really do feel overwhelmed right now. I don't think I do a good job homeschooling or keeping my house clean. How am I suppose to balance everything. I wish I could get some advice on this because I want to find a method that works for us.
Also, I really needed to lose weight before getting pregnant again. I feel like I hide from all my friends because of being overweight now. I truly am embarrassed by it. I could cry thinking about how big I'm going to get, just because each pregnancy is getting incredibly hard with my body falling apart. I'm not complaining, I'm just worried about my health in general...
No comments:
Post a Comment