Well, I am out in CA for Easter visiting my relatives. My main reason for being here is that my Grandpa is very, very ill. I can' t really write much about this at the moment, but if any of you could please pray for him that would be wonderful! It is so hard not to cry in front of him when I see him suffering so much. Today is my last day here with him and I really don't want to go home. This will most likely be the last time I ever see my Grandpa. I am just so sad to even post about this. Please God have mercy on him.
I'll be home tomorrow late so I'll definitely fill you all in on what's been going on by Thursday.
You, your family, and your grandpa are in my prayers. May God bless his soul.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteSee how you can not use the drug ...
ReplyDeleteNaltrexone is an opioid receptor antagonist used primarily in the management of alcohol dependence and opioid dependence.
Naltrexone
Hally,
ReplyDeleteThank you for the advice. I am actually on Naltrexone for anxiety attacks...maybe this was a result of severe PMS. I am not sure. I haven't had any since though, so it must be working. Also, it has helped me with alcohol as well. I just count that as a second benefit of the drug though. Thanks again :)
~Amber
P.s. Thank you girls for your prayers! You're so thoughtful :)
ReplyDelete