I will try to post more later but this cycle is a no go now :( I am finally some what on my feet today after a HORRIBLE flu/
intestinal infection UGH! I have been in bed for 8 days and feeling miserable so we missed
ttc this cycle. I am really disappointed...I can't wait to catch up with you girls though. I MISSED YOU :)
I was just thinking about you and noticed you've been away from the blog. Sorry you have been sick. Take things slow.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you've been sick. We're in a similar boat-my dh was sick and we didn't get to ttc this month, which is disappointing. Hope you're feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteI walked by your house yesterday and was wondering why you've been m.i.a! I hope you're feeling better!!! We should get together soon.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are starting to finally feel better. Eight days in bed makes you feel so out of touch, huh? Will say some prayers for you today that God's grace will be with you as you heal.
ReplyDeleteSorry that you've been sick! Glad that you're back now and feeling better.
ReplyDeleteSorry you've missed the peak this cycle. It's disappointing. You can take this cycle as a much needed break and start fresh on the next. We all need a break every once in awhile.
ReplyDeletePraise God that you are finally feeling better...eight days huh? Wow. Just take it slow and heal. My dh and I used to get upset when we missed a cycle too but getting sick is something that happens. All we can do is try! Hopefully next month will work out better for you. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better by now!
ReplyDeleteI pray that you're all better now and just busy with all the catch up that comes after illness. Praying for you!
ReplyDelete