Well, we no longer have Internet at our house. Big disappointment, but also a nice relief. I have mixed feelings about not having the Internet but it is nice to not have that distraction at our house. I guess it will just take me longer in between blogging updates and catching up with you girls. Ah, I will have to learn to be more patient. I will try to walk to the library near my house to use the Internet.
Here is a little update of what has been going on. We had a WONDERFUL anniversary dinner at B.ookbinders Restaurant in R.ichmond. Oh my goodness, we splurged and ordered whatever we wanted, YUMMY! Also, Dh got me a beautiful pearl ring. I was so happy I started crying. Anyways, we took pictures but I am staying at my parents house now and can't upload them yet...so pictures later, o.k. It really was a better anniversary than I was hoping for. We spent the evening talking about our favorite times over the past five years and what were hoping for in the next five. I said maybe we'll have two children five years from now. So two kids in 10 years wouldn't be bad. Haha! So different than I ever imagined that's for sure.
I am desperate to get my Clomid refilled. DESPERATE! I am trying to take it on the correct day this cycle and that would be tomorrow since today is CD 2. C.VS said I was out of refills and PPVI didn't call them yet to give them the go ahead. I am really hoping they do before we leave tomorrow to NY. Oh, there's a story for you all...
Today we got all packed and loaded up the car, ice chest, and dog to drive to Syracuse, NY. Well, we made it a half hour out of Richmond and the a/c went out . I told Dh I was going to have a panic attack if it doesn't turn back on. I was seriously dramatic. It did turn back on but then we heard a really strange noise and smelt burnt rubber. So, we ended up turning around and going back to R.ichmond. Now our car is at the shop and won't be fixed until tomorrow. I really don't recommend Saab's because they are so expensive to get fixed this little a/c thing is going to cost an arm and leg. Ugh! We are going to be leaving tomorrow afternoon. We have had a nice time at my parents house though. We have been swimming and just relaxing.
I really don't have much else going on right now. I am glad that I didn't get a BFP this month because I was on so many drugs...now I am ready for this cycle to ttc again. Gosh, I am really praying this will be it.
Were going to be in NY until next Monday so I will really try to stay updated with you girls as much as possible :)
Many prayers,
Amber
Happy Anniversary! Our was yesterday, aren't June brides special? :)
ReplyDeleteAwh, your anniversary sounds so nice!!! Glad you had such a great time!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on Saab's...the hubs has one too and we need to get something fixed on it practically every month and it's so expensive!!! Does Lou always talk about the "jet engine"? When the hubs tells me this I'm like...I'm so over that dumb engine! Ah!!!
I had so much fun hanging out with Candice tonight! You two are so cute- I called her Amber once...opps!!! Anyway, have a great time in NY, when you get there! xo
Sounds like you had a wonderful anniversary! Too bad about the a/c going out but thing that you were still close to home when it happened. Have fun in NY!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! I'm so glad it was a good one for you. It's a shame about the car. I'd heard about the high repair costs with SAABs.
ReplyDeleteI hope you go to the library every day! :)
ReplyDeleteI love splurging and an anniversary is a great excuse for splurging! :)