My Family

My Family

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hospital Tour (video)



We finally went on our hospital tour! I posted a little clip of Dh and I outside of the hospital, Yeh :)It was so special...I was choked up in the labor and delivery room. I just couldn't believe we were actually there preparing for the birth of our baby. Just to think in a few weeks we'll be there for the actual birth of our baby...AMAZING!!!! I was just so wiped out afterwards because we had to stand for an HOUR during the tour. It was rough! I was so tired physically and emotionally afterwards.

TO BE CONTINUED:
Now I am continuing this post today after our midwife appointment (TMI ahead). I guess I am not dilated at all and my cervix hasn't softened at all so now I am taking Evening Prim Rose Oil orally and vaginally to get things ready. Hopefully that will do the trick :) We talked about our birth plan and stuff like that which I feel much better about. So now I just wait and see until next weeks appointment :)

12 comments:

  1. you and your husband are a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e and I think you are absolutely glowing!!!

    Can't wait! Praying for a (quick) and timely arrival of your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so.stinkin.cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this video! It will be so awesome to share that with your little one someday. It brings me to tears how much you have anticipated this moment and how close you are! yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make me cry! you are so adorable! So freaking adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE! You are so cute it should be illegal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so stinkin' cute...both of you! Don't lose heart about your stubborn cervix just yet. You still have time yet for your body to kick into gear but the EPO should help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are so cute! I love the video. I can't believe your little one will be here so soon.

    ReplyDelete