** O.k. I saw my MW today and she says she doesn't think I'll be in labor anytime soon. I guess my baby is in the wrong position (posterior) and is not lined up with my cervix :( I did have some bleeding about 4 days ago and the last couple of days I have been having period type cramps. The good news is my cervix is softening because of the 2000mg of Evening Primrose Oil I have been taking twice a day. So I hope the MW is wrong because I would really like to meet my baby soon!!! I am guessing a boy by the way, although I guessed a boy with Lucy and obviously I am a bad guesser :) oH, and just so I remember this pregnancy I am up 39 Ibs. A lot better than the 65 Ibs. with Lucy but I did start this pregnancy 30 Ibs. heavier than my last one so I think it works out to be about the same...um, I gain weight easily but it so worth it to be pregnant!
Well there is about one week left before my due date :) I am very excited and nervous! As of now I really don't have any symptoms of labor...tomorrow is my appointment with my midwife and I am actually looking forward to chatting with her about labor and everything. Lucy was born a week early so I am anticipating this baby arriving early. Although we're really having a difficult time with names so I really don't mind if the baby stays in a little longer. I am guessing it is a boy but I am a really bad guesser of genders!
What is your guess?
I can't believe you have a week! AH! :) My guess is GIRL. Not sure why, that's just my feeling. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI think girl too! And maybe we should plan to go to lunch so the baby will come that day.. just like last time!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to guess girl as well. Seems the majority of women due around now are having girls. Best of luck!
ReplyDeleteGIRL! Born on 4/1/12
ReplyDelete