Well it is almost time for my due date...yes I am rounding off probably because Lucy arrived a week early so I am hoping /guessing that this baby will come early too. If anyone would like me to remember their prayer intentions during labor just let me know. It will be nice to have people to offer up this labor for. Hopefully things will go much easier than the last time. I just mean that I am hoping for contractions to start on their own and actually dilate without the pain med.s.
Things are just about ready around here for the baby. I almost have my to do list done and now I am just acting very neurotic about everything being put back in it's place around here. I wish I had the energy to get the things done that I would like to accomplish during the day but I am so slow!!! and my back hurts like crazy by evening. Lucy has started walking a lot by herself which is making things a lot easier but she also still wants to be held often as well.
I am getting a little anxious for labor...i really do NOT want another c-section so my plan is to stay at home this time until I feel like I am going to die. Should be easy enough :) I am really feeling anxious about leaving Lucy when I am in labor. I hate being separated from her!!!!! Just hate it!!! I am worried about not being able to put her to bed or nurse her when she wants me, ugh! I am hoping to get an early discharge from the hospital so hopefully that works out. The one comment that drives me nuts right now is well people tell i won't be thinking of Lucy when the new baby comes or that it will be good for me to have the break from her, WTH! I seriously don't want to be separated from her and if I could have gone to a birthing center so I could be home 4 hours after labor I would have done so but the one birthing center her want take VBAC. Anyways, just a little vent about that!
If any of you can spare a prayer for me that I will be able to have VBAC I really would appreciate it!!! Thank you :)
*********************
Sorry I forgot to mention if you want to email me your intention so it is private that is o.k. too :) ambermassett@gmail.com
Definitely praying for you to have a VBAC! :)
ReplyDeleteIf you could pray that I won't have another LUF next cycle, I'd appreciate it!
I am so glad you posted this! I am having nightmares about leaving Toddler Adorable to go to the hospital and give birth to our next one!
ReplyDeleteI have already told my husband that he will have to miss out on the birth...that I will just do it alone...because I don't want anyone but HIM to WATCH her!!
I will pray my heart out that you get to do a VBAC.
I totally understand. When Isaiah was in the hospital for 12 days after birth it was heart breaking to be apart from Isabella when I was with him and to be apart from him when I was home with Isabella. Now, I never leave either of them!
ReplyDeletePraying for a VBAC!!!
ReplyDeleteCould you please pray that we will finally conceive now that I've had surgery with Dr. H? Thank you!
I can't blame you for not wanting to leave your little gal at all. I don't like being apart from Isaac either :(.
ReplyDeleteCould you pray for a smooth transition for my mom? - she is moving in with us this month. I know it will be hard for her to leave all of her friends behind, but I'm hoping this leads to healing for her.
I will pray for a successful VBAC for you!
Praying for all to go smoothly! Will you pray that we will adopt again soon? Thanks! I also have a Moses babybasket that is yours...Need to get that back to you! Xoxo!
ReplyDeletePlease pray for my Prayer Buddy and her intentions.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
I am so excited it is getting so close! Please pray for an ob/gyn that is converting to Catholicism. She is resistant about the contraception teaching. Pray that her heart be turned. I am dreaming big-she could be the next napro trained ob/gyn in the area!
ReplyDeleteWill deifnitely be praying that you can VBAC. I'm in the same situation, so I would love your prayers for that as well.
ReplyDelete