My Family

My Family

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

UPDATE: Prayers Please (Somewhat urgent)

Please remember my twin sister, Candice, in your prayers today... She is in Omaha having surgery this morning with Dr. H.ilgers. I am sure she is nervous and scared and emotional right now as many of us have experienced. I really wish I could have been there for her like she was for me but she has an awesome husband to support her there. I'll keep you all updated with how things go. prayers for her please!!!! *****update***** Dr. H.ilgers found to much endo during the lap today. So, the only thing I really know is that they are scheduling another surgery two months from now to take care of everything they discovered :( My poor sister!!!! At least I know she is in good hands! I was hoping things wouldn't be that bad for her but I guess tomorrow Dr. H.ilgers will discuss everything with her and her hubby! Thank you for the prayers for her :) Please keep them coming!!! P.s. It is rough being a twin...I am dying to be with her right now :(

8 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about Candice today! Please let us know how she does...she is in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for Candice! Keep us posted. (Your header photo is beautiful, btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a big deal that he has found her issues and will be able to fix them!! This is huge!!! I had to go back for a second surgery and as scary as it sounds, I was soooo ready to do it and get fixed!!! She will do great praying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I only now am seeing this! I hope she is fully recovered and I will pray for her next surgery. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete