I know this year I get the worst blogger ever award! It has been awhile since I last updated but I really feel I sometimes either have to much to say that I don't know where to start or I am just always about to type the same old thing...I am tired, overwhelmed with my house and responsibilities, love being a mom, time is going by fast, etc!
So I'll just update starting with today. I really had all these hopes of a perfect Advent. Some special tradition everyday with scripture readings, lighting our Advent Candles, lovely crafts. Things aren't going as planned. Maybe because I am not good with planning things. The thought of taking both the kids out the house to do more than one errand wipes me out! I really wish I had all my decorations up, Advent readings, crafts going on, and unlimited funds to do all of this but that just isn't it how things are this year...
I ordered this ebook today called Organized in 20 days. I am really hoping to get my life in order. Right now I am frustrated with how cluttered and unplanned things are. SERIOUSLY frustrated!!! I just want to empty everything out of my house and start fresh!
And of course I need to update on my cycle news :) Since this is a blog about fertility, right? Well, I don't have my cycle back yet. Charlie just turned 8 months and I am ready for another baby!!! He is so big and active!!! I really don't feel like he is a little baby any more. He is now 23 Ibs, has 6 teeth, crawling, standing up in his bed (co-sleeper), totally opposite than Lucy. I have started giving him some samples of food here and there, but he just gags and doesn't seem very interested. I would like to get my cycle back to ttc again. Charlie sleeps with me all night though and nurses A LOT during the night which is very differnt than Lucy was. I am wondering if I won't get my cycle back until I completely stop nursing Lucy as well. She is still nursing 3-4 times a day. I guess time will tell if all that nursing makes a differnce.
Have to run now, baby crying!!!
Wow! He's a big boy - compared to my tiny Elena. She's only 16 pounds & 25 inches tall. No teeth, but nearly walking.
ReplyDeleteAnd you aren't the worst blogger - I am! lol!
ReplyDelete