My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Many changes...

We have had a lot going on lately!!!! Some of you already know our news , we're moving! Yup, as much as I don't want to it really is a necessary move for us! My husband just couldn't pass up the new job opportunity and so this move should really be beneficial in the long term :)
We are going to be living in or near auburn ny. If anyone lives near there please feel free to contact me because I would love to have some friends there ;)

In cycle news I started taking hcg injections again. I am not ovulating until day 21 and only have an 8 day lp so hopefully this should help out!

Also, I want to try doing the whole 30 challenge. I think it would be really good for me so I just might record what I eat on this blog for 30 days. I was suppose to start today but after a really long night with kids and just trying to survive today FB came home and asked if I wanted a bagel sandwich a mocha from my favorite place... I just couldn't resist!!!! Ug! Off to a rough start!

My kids are getting so big! I don't really feel like Charlie is a baby because he walks so well and he is ALL boy, super tough but such a lover!!! Lucy is really developing her own train of thought like shell say, you look cute mama ( as I stand naked with tiger print underwear on). I lover her sweet comments! And not so sweet like stop it mama! We're working on that! Anyways, I only have my iPhone to type this on so there are going to be plenty of mistakes in this postp. Just wanted to update a bit.

Has anyone done the whole 30 challenge? Any tips on how to do itsuccessfully?

3 comments:

  1. That is so adorable about Lucy telling you you look cute in your underwear! :) And I'm in denial that you're moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracks me up! Today I put on my painting shirt and H said Ohhhhhh, cute mommy! Girl i felt cute! lollll

    i cut my finger so typing is not the best right now. :) i need your new number...text me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better keep this blog updated when you move! And not just food posts, okay?! :) :) I agree with AYWH...I'm in denial too!

    ReplyDelete