My Family

My Family

Saturday, March 28, 2009

An outlet


I am starting this infertility blog as an outlet. I never really thought I would do well having a blog but I have decided I need a place to write, and share my thoughts about our infertility journey. It certainly has been a long one that's for sure! Almost five years now of ttc. Actually about 56 cycles to be precise :) I am excited with the idea of knowing there are other fellow bloggers that share this cross of infertility and so we have this in common. My heart aches to have a baby in my arms someday too. Hopefully are prayers will be answered soon. All in God's time.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by!

    I am really sorry that I am welcoming you to this type of "blog" but welcome! We are so excited to have you!!

    I look forward reading more of your story!

    Is your endo removed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I look forward to reading more of your story :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete