My Family

My Family

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Relaxing in NY

This trip to S.yracuse, NY has been so relaxing. I am only on day 3 of the trip but it sure is flying by so quickly. So far we have been staying at my SIL house. She is really such a sweet hostess. I can't believe she is letting us stay here so long when she has 4 boys under the age of 5. WOW! I really don't know how she does it all ;) We have mostly just been visiting with my in-laws. I am really blessed that I enjoy there company so much.

I am on Cd 5 today and I am relieved I started C.lomid on day 3. Finally. I have missed doing that the last two cycles. I haven't been taking any pre-natals because I bought this brand where you have to take six a day and they are so DISGUSTING!!!! I can't emphasise that enough. But the problem is I don't want to spend money on a new bottle since I just spent a lot on big horse pills. Also, nada on the B6. Yes, I am just really slacking off. Lacking motivation...wondering when things will change or if they ever will change?

So this is just a quickie update.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made it! It sounds like you are having a really nice time. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing - I have the same problem. I need to be taking certain things for low iron and Vit D, yet I can't bring myself to do it. There is nothing I want more than a baby and good health, yet I go through slumps when it's hard to get motivated to do what I'm supposed to do. I think it must be a control thing for me - I can't control anything else in my life, but I can control what I will or won't put in my body. Even if it's not helping me, lol. Oh well.
    Hope you have a great time in NY :).

    ReplyDelete