I REALLY enjoyed meeting you all over the weekend. I can't believe how it just seemed like a whirlwind of events. Here I have been counting down forever to visit you all and gosh that really goes by fast. I am so happy to have made such great friends on this IF journey. I didn't think I would be so emotional about things on this trip. I guess you never know how IF will affect you. Here I thought oh I can be strong talking about IF and then I felt like I was on the brink of tears anytime I had to talk about it.
Do you mind Living Advent and TCIE if I get the recipes from you that you cooked for the trip. YUMMIE! It's all I can think about :)
Right now I am just so exhausted from this trip that I'll have to post more about it all later. Adrenal Fatigue is a killer! haha.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletei think it's a good idea, considering the situation.
ReplyDeletethe trip gave me renewed hope and it was a good distraction from my surgery!
How are you posting already? Aren't you tired? I need a nap!
ReplyDeletePrivacy might be a good idea considering...I am thinking about going over to wordpress instead of blogspot since on wordpress one can have just private posts but keep everything else open.
ReplyDeleteYou are an amazing strong woman! I really admire you and LOVED meeting you. I hope you have a great visit with your hubby...:)
It was so much fun hanging out with you this weekend!!! I am thankful to have had the long car ride together, too! We had some great conversations!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the tears. I've never cried so much! I couldn't keep any eye makeup on the whole weekend so by the end I gave up. Ha ha!
Personally, I prefer private blogs bc you can just let it rip. I don't worry about who will read my blog or what they will think because I know exactly who is reading it and that you are all in the same boat.
My advice is to stay private and enjoy it!!
I'm an open book. Well, sort of. I don't use my name or any pictures, but if anyone who knew me found the blog, I'm pretty sure they'd know it was me :)
ReplyDeleteI think going private in your case is a good idea. Like LH said, then you can just let 'er rip.
I hardly EVER cry when talking about my IF stuff... but you're right, something about this weekend just released the flood gates! I think it was cathartic, though. I needed to stop objectifying it so much, I don't think Jesus objectified His cross, kwim?
TCIE! I swear I feel like I am stalking your comments. Objectifying it puts it in to so much prospective! I thought, okay, enough about hounding my DH about it.
ReplyDeleteI went over to wordpress and set up SewInfertile over there. I am thinking of going private as well.....But I am pretty much an open book. :) So I don't know.