I had an appointment on Wednesday with my new mid-wife. I love her...she is great. I can't wait to post more about everything but this week at work I am swamped with stuff to do. PW through me behind a bit, haha! Anyways, Dh took two videos as well so I will post them too. I can't believe that at my next appointment I will be 21 weeks. WOW! Time is really flying.
Heck yes! Hooray for midwives.
ReplyDeleteI love mine too, more with every visit.
I can't believe you are already 16 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAPOLA You are going to have a baby!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAny movement yet?
ReplyDeletewow. time IS flying!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! This is so exciting! Time is zooming by....
ReplyDeleteWow, time really is flying! I know I am only a month ahead of you, but it seems like you got to 16 weeks really fast. Glad you had a good appointment.
ReplyDelete