My Family

My Family

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quick update...

This diet thing STINKS!!! So now after dealing with major headaches, crankiness, etc. I decided to avoid grains for breakfast and lunch and then eat a "normal" dinner. This has been much easier :) And I am a happier person now.

My in-laws just surprised us with a visit that lasted from Thurs. night until Mon. morning. Lets just say I am EXHAUSTED! It all my own fault though because I want to come across as the "perfect" wife (which I am not, haha). I cleaned, cooked, exercised, and entertained while they were here...only to want to die the day after they left because I was so tired!!!

O.k. I am off to shower while Lucy is sleeping and then take a nap myself...oh, I almost forgot to mention. My nesting energy is gone, boo-hoo, I really need it to come back because my house is falling down around me!

5 comments:

  1. Pain is temporary! ;)-

    Do it after the baby! Then it's time to put on your big girl pants!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really pay when we try to be "perfect"...huh?!! I hope you get some rest and sorry the diet stinks, but glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always try to be the perfect homemake when anyone visits us too! In laws, my own immediate family, and friends too! It's as though I fear the white glove dust test!! :)

    Enjoy your nap!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sew is right, it hurts for awhile then you feel truly wonderful! :)

      Delete