My Family
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Big disappointment!
Today's ultrA-sound was a bust! Meaning I didn't get to have one done :( I almost started crying right then and there.The whole appointment didn't have a good feel to it. I didn't click with the doctor (the midwives were booked and couldn't see me). i said to Dh "I certainly do NOT want that doctor at my delivery!" Anyways, the reason there wasn't an ultra-sound done is because you have to have an appointment first to confirm a pregnancy then they will call you and then you finally get to schedule your ultra-sound. So now I have to wait until next Thursday for the ultra-sound. I can't wait to see this wee one on screen :) I had my hcg drawn yesterday with my progesterone level. I still don't know what my progesterone is but my hcg came back at 33,838. YEAH! That sounds great to me!!! So now I am just counting the days until the next appointment. Lucy's birthday is on Friday and I am soooo excited for her! Ah, my baby girl is getting so big. I love that she sits at the bottom of our stairs in the morning while Dh is watching her and yells "maaaaa-maaaaa' super loud until I come down stairs. So precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry. That happended when I was pregnant with Joseph. It sucked - I had to wait 2 weeks until the ultrasound and my first appointment was the day before we were telling family, so I was bummed I didn't have an ultrasound picture to share. HCG sounds great! I really want to get mine tested again since I only had it done once. I have no idea if it is doubling or not, but since I'm not bleeding I'm assuming all is well. Did you get to hear the heart beat? I'm pretty sure you are far enough along to be able to. I'm glad you get to see baby next week! I have 2 more weeks to wait still.
ReplyDeleteYay for Lucy's birthday! Happy Birthday Lucy!
Bummer!!! Cant wait to hear how it goes next week.
ReplyDelete