Thank you God! We heard a healthy heartbeat today! I am on cloud nine and just can't believe this is really happening! Lucy and Dh were there for the big event ;) Our baby's heartbeat was beating at 180 beats per minute, fast! I had a feeling the baby would be measuring a bit small because I ovulated late and I was right but the doctor said it wasn't enough to change my due date. He said I am due on March 30th but I am going with PPVI's due date for me of April 2. It really seems more exact. Not if it matters. I mean the baby can come early or late. Only God knows the plan.
Nausea has really set in lately and I am not getting much done on some days. It is crazy how I feel sick and don't want to eat but if I don't eat I feel worse. I am really going to try to eat healthier and start walking/exercising more. I have also been sleeping tons (well at least when Lucy is napping).I really can't afford to gain another 65 pounds this pregnancy if I still have about 35 pounds remaining from the last pregnancy. I found this great exercise video free on tv that is super low impact and I think perfect for pregnancy :)
My progesterone was 13.1 at the last draw so I am hoping this Tuesday to see it go up. It is still Zone 2 but low Zone 2. The nurse said it was normal for it to fluctuate so no worries for now. I know there are a lot of boring details in this post but it is mostly for my own notes :)
I really am nervous having Dh start the school year again and not have his help in the mornings with Lucy while I sleep. I am so not a morning person and especially now with morning sickness kicking in...I hope Lucy doesn't mind but lately in the mornings I grab a blanket and her boppy pillow and lay in the floor holding up toys for her while she plays. She generally takes off now do laps around the first floor while I call her back to me (she doesn't listen though). It is so hard to function that early in the morning!!!!
I can't think of anything else new that is going on...pretty quiet here :)Oh I decided to announce my pregnancy on F.acebook now before someone slips and spills the surprise...kind of nice to have it out in the open now :)
hooray! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI do the same then with Alana, veg and try to rest while she plays....not a morning person either! :)
Congrats, A! Prayers will continue for a healthy pregnancy!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear this! I'm sure you're relieved. Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteHooray for a healthy heartbeat!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. What a relief!
ReplyDelete