I know this sounds ridiculous but I really do wish I had morning sickness!!!! I didn't have it this early with Lucy either but it sure would make me feel more pregnant if I woke up sick or nauseous. I have been having a heck of time sleeping at night, insomnia, but during the day I am just so tired and have no energy to get things done.
On Friday I am going in for my progesterone lab draw and I think I am going to have them test my HCG #'s again. Maybe I shouldn't do that...I'll decide then :) But if I took my progesterone shot of 200mg on Tuesday late evening than can I get my blood drawn on Friday? Anybody know? I would call PPVI but I have decided lately since I have been so cranky that trying to talk to someone there is like trying to talk to the Wizard of Oz, seriously! This is driving me NUTS!!!
My ultrasound appointment has been moved to 8.5 weeks on August 25th. If only it would be here all ready. I am trying not to rush time and enjoy this last week and a half of Lucy before she is one. Can you believe she is going to be one? Just crazy! She certainly is acting like she is getting older. She is starting to feed herself with her fingers of course. She yells at me a lot when she wants something, and she is all over the house lately! Crawling everywhere. So precious! She watches everything and everyone so closely. She amazes me everyday!!!
Well honestly I hope you are not sick, that wouldn't be fun with a little one to care for! I hope you have a gloriously healthy pregnancy feeling stupendous the whole time.... With perfect hcg and progesterone labs as well of course!
ReplyDeleteYour tiredness sure sounds like a symptom! And I used to know the answer to that progesterone shot question, but it's been too long :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been a whole year since L and I came to see you in the hospital and met Lucy for the first time! That's crazy! Happy early birthday, Lucy!
My sis used to pray for morning sickness in her pregnancy too. You both are nuts! ;-) I hope you are able to get some rest, girl.
ReplyDeleteBoth of our families have a big milestone coming on Aug 19th :) It's our 5th Anniversary that day.
ReplyDeleteRemember, try not to pray for something when God may have something so much better planned for you ;) (Like, a totally uneventful pregnancy start-to-finish!)
I was praying for morning sickness this pregnancy. Never got much, but we are at 16 wks now and things seem okay.
ReplyDeleteI had a draw two days after a shot a few weeks ago and got a false high. I was pretty excited for a moment. :( My doctor told me to do it on the 4th day post-injection and then take the shot after the draw, that night or whatever. I've been following that protocol since with no problems.
I hope you are able to relax a little and stop worrying about your new baby so much, but I completely understand because that's where I've been for the past 12 weeks. God bless!