What a long week so far! I took Lucy to the doctors today and she has her first ear infection. This explains why she wouldn't nurse for the last almost 24 hours. I feel so bad. She is exhausted but won't sleep at night, hungry but wont eat or nurse, and plain old just doesn't feel well. She has been laying in my arms during the day moaning. It just breaks my heart to see her not feeling well!!!
Luckily she is now on an antibiotic and hopefully that will start working soon. As for myself i have been a huge bear! So cranky exhausted, EXHAUSTED. Just trying to survive. I don't do well without sleep and now that I am engorged and having to keep pumping I am super irritable. I just want sleep. So I am heading to bed now at 9:00pm. just so maybe I might get a couple hours of sleep uninterrupted. i feel like such a BIG baby right now. My husband is having to put up with my crankiness. He really deserves an award for bravery and patience if there is one :) Off to bed now... I have a date with my pillow.
I don't think I mentioned that Lucy weighs 25 pounds now, I am so proud of her :)
Poor girl! I hope she (and you!) feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteOhh, that sounds rough! I'm sure being first tri isn't helping either! eek! Hope it gets better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteHorrible. I hope she feels better soon so you can get some rest.
ReplyDelete