I'll keep you in my prayers too. I don't like pg tests....after the first few times...I decided not to like them until they gave me the answer my heart desired. Lord willing you will get the answer you are desiring soon. :)
I am so sorry. There are just no words. I have hit rock bottom over and over again with all of this. I understand how you feel. Please call me if you need to talk, vent, scream, cry, whatever:)
I was gone over the weekend and just now reading up on your post. I hate this for you.... as I am reading your post I just found out my progesterone slipped a little. I am now at 41 from 44 two weeks ago. You know once we actually get pregnant... then there is the worry of staying pregnant. I am praying for you guys.
I'm so sorry Amber. I wish I had answers for you.
ReplyDeleteYou're in my thoughts and prayers!
I am sorry. Really, I am!
ReplyDeleteI just think the new medicine regime you are is working! I just wished it worked immediately!
I'll keep you in my prayers too. I don't like pg tests....after the first few times...I decided not to like them until they gave me the answer my heart desired. Lord willing you will get the answer you are desiring soon. :)
ReplyDeleteoh, Amber, I'm praying.
ReplyDeleteThis cross is just so hard--I can only imagine.
My heart is hurting for you. I am praying and sending hugs your way!
ReplyDeleteThank you girls! I couldn't go through this with out you all ((((hugs))))!
ReplyDeleteUgh. I hate BFN's. Hate, Hate, Hate em.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. There are just no words. I have hit rock bottom over and over again with all of this. I understand how you feel. Please call me if you need to talk, vent, scream, cry, whatever:)
I was gone over the weekend and just now reading up on your post. I hate this for you.... as I am reading your post I just found out my progesterone slipped a little. I am now at 41 from 44 two weeks ago. You know once we actually get pregnant... then there is the worry of staying pregnant. I am praying for you guys.
ReplyDelete:( I'm so sorry, Amber.
ReplyDeletepg tests are the worst, I'm sorry.
ReplyDelete