My Family

My Family

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Losing it


I took an OPK this morning (CVS brand)when I woke up at 11:45pm and the lines were darker but it doesn't look like that now. Well, I had already gone pee at 7:30 am so I am not sure if that still counts as morning pee (TMI) probably not. Anyways, I don't know if I am just driving myself nuts. I already broke down to Dh crying that the results were negative and now it is a couple hours later and I just thought I would post a pic. because I am PSYCHO this weekend! Tuesday was the last day of HCG and I know I am suppose to wait at least five days. I am going NUTS seriously...CRAZY here!

4 comments:

  1. oh, dear Amber! I have not been over here in a bit and have missed a lot! I'm so sorry. I'm on the prayer bandwagon for you now. God loves you so. Jesus and Mary, intercede for sweet Amber in this moment, you know how she wants to be a mother. Calm her nerves and fill her womb with life.

    __________________________

    Amber-one more thing. This is kind of silly, but is there any way you can invite me into the blog on smclarkin@gmail.com. It's only b/c I never use my yahoo account to get on blogger and so I have to sign in and out to get on your blog. I don't know if that makes sense. I'm totally lazy. Sorry!

    Prayers, sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon that totally makes sense. No problem!!! Thanks for the prayers girls...I hope I don't end up looking silly from having my hopes up so high :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    How many days past P are you????????? Do you feel anything symptom wise?

    ReplyDelete