My Family

My Family

Sunday, September 20, 2009

My dogs and thank you




Here are some pic.s of my dogs today. DH and I took them to the dog park for the first time. It was so much fun. We did this to get my mind off of things and it really helped out, not to mention now we will have a peaceful evening with two wiped-out dogs. If you can't tell, my golden retriever insisted smashing himself behind the passenger seat of the car and that is why you can barely see him :)

I really want to thank you girls too for all of your prayers and positive support. I really don't know what I would do with out you all, SERIOUSLY! You're the best! Love and prayers!

9 comments:

  1. Your doggies are just too cute! I'm glad that taking them out was a good distraction.

    Big, big hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice walk with our doggies always makes me feel better, too!! Your pups are too cute :) We should have a BD weekend (NOT Baby Dance, Barren Dogs!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amber I just read your two previous posts. I'm so sorry! No wonder you didn't feel like passing out those newsletters on Sunday!!!! I'm glad the dog park trip was able to help a little bit. I'm right there with you- I'm feeling pretty down these days. Did you get my email? Infertile girl bonding breakfast at Can Can- we must treat ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry things are frustrating! I am right there with you...

    Man your doggies are cute! I should post a pic of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! Your dogs must be such a comfort to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what us blog friends are for...support and prayer. I'm really relishing in blogs that remind me to keep praying and seeking God. That is so what I need now that I've sort of given up on medicated cycles. Cute dogs...glad they keep you busy and keep your mind on having fun with them! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not been here in awhile, but I am caught up now! What hard cycle you've had!

    If you want to talk about adoption finances let me know! Just email me. We did 2 adoptions in a year and we make next to nothing!! :)

    Also, can you invite me on my other account...kathryn.husing@Hotmail.com! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Amber,

    Thank you for your kind thoughts and words.

    The all day sickness has gone away. I am now back at work full time. I still get a little sick in the morning... but I can manage that.

    The shots make me nervous. I wish the progesterone would just go up and stay up. However, I dont mind the shots over all. Its just the waiting after the blood draw to make sure my progesterone is OK.

    My husband and I are praying for you guys. I wish I lived on the east coast. To see you guys all get together for dinners and such just makes my heart smile. The community of bloggers. :) I love it!

    Hope you post soon
    Love
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Update or I will call you!!!!

    That got you to post the last time!!!!

    hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete