My Family

My Family

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Waiting Game

I really do hate the 2WW. Sometimes it just drives me nuts. Now this cycle when I actually have my hopes up (yes, I'll admit to that) I am having a hard time sleeping at night because I just keep thinking maybe, just maybe things might be different this time...oh, to dream. Anyways, today is CD 27, P+11 and I am trying to talk myself out of it. Maybe I messed up on when my peak day was and went in to soon for my blood draw, who knows. I guess I just need to pray and be patient. On to waiting...and getting some housework done :)

5 comments:

  1. We are praying for you guys in our nightly prayers. Its good to be hopeful.... I hated the wait too. I would get so upset and George would feel so bad bc he couldn't do anything. Then I was sooooo sick for two months... again, George felt at a loss of what to do. Poor husbands, they have to watch us undertake all of this. God love 'em

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARGH! POST PEAK PURGATORY BLOWS! :)

    Hoping much for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. My stomach is in knots for you. (hopeful knots.) Girl don't even think about holding out on us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I am praying so hard for you tonight. I hope the agonizing wait pays off in a big way!!

    ReplyDelete