Well, I am finally at 20 weeks!!!!!!!!!! I could never have imagined to make it this far. My next big appointment is this Monday and I am so excited for it. We're not going to find out the sex of the baby but I just can't wait to see how he/she has grown. I have been feeling the baby move a bit more lately and last night I am pretty sure I could feel the baby's bottom or head pressing in my lower abdomen. I pressed on a really hard spot and then the baby moved away and the spot was soft again to touch. I tried to get Dh to feel it too but the baby moved away to fast. I have been feeling a lot better in the mornings which is nice. We came back from NY late last night and I have to say it was an exausting trip. Dh really enjoyed the whole thing but I guess the traveling and visiting with everyone just wiped me out. I feel like such a baby saying that but I ended my last night there crying to Dh that I was just soooo tired! Not the usual me that's for sure. Usually (before pregnancy) I am a night owl.
I did get to get a new book while I was up there. It is called Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way and then I ordered two more books today that My Endometriosis Story recommended; The Nursing Mother's Companion and 40 Weeks +: The Essential Pregnancy Organizer I am VERY excited to get these books and start reading. That is one thing I am big on is researching and checklists :)
So, my Lenten Prayer Buddy was Suzie from these two blogs.
90 Days... Will I Make It?? and her other blog is Hope and Faith
I prayed for her daily and went to Mass during the week (as much as I could) for her. Hopefully that helped her with her special intentions :)
I have to get back to work now :(
20 weeks is huge! My friends had a baby at 25 weeks and though it was stressful, the baby is totally healthy. I find that encouraging, hope it isn't scary-that wasn't my intent! I am looking into bradley too! And we are likely waiting to find out the gender-we did so with charlie and it was the best surprise of my life, hands down. Crying when tired isn't news to me, that seems to be my thing. And cranky when hungry. Thankfully dh has learned this and doesn't take it personal! I am glad you are back safe-now get some rest!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on reaching this milestone. Might we get to see some more pics? :) Welcome home.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 20 weeks. Let us know what you think of the books.
ReplyDeleteYay for being halfway there!!! I sent you a message today to say we are really excited over here. :) Rose Marie keeps talking about how you are making a cousin for her. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteVery exciting to be at the 20 week mark! What a sweet experience you had feeling your little one. I hope DH can get to feel him/her soon.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on such a wonderful milestone!! You are halfway there!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It has been cool reading about your journey thus far and I remember back to when you first announced it on your blog and here you are...half-way through! What a blessing! May you continue to be blessed with good health, joy, and peace!
ReplyDeleteHello - I was your prayer buddy and enjoyed praying for you during Lent ;)
ReplyDeleteI was going to wait until you find out if it was a boy or a girl, but I guess I'll have to make you a gender neutral something!
We took a Bradley class and read the book - super helpful. It taught my husband how to be the best coach. I loved it.
Thanks for the pregnancy planner suggestion...I already ordered it on Amazon!
ReplyDelete