Amber, what a lovely lady you are! You look so happy and glowing in the photos! You are so blessed to be a Mommy!
I was wondering, did you try any type of endo diet to be able to concieve? And limit meat, dairy, and meat from your diet? Did you take any special vitamins/supplements?
I am trying to learn more about endo, nutrition, and diet! If you have a chance, please visit my blog?
Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteDitto what Kaitlin said: Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful. Not only is your belly adorable, but seriously, you've got great hair! :)
ReplyDeleteOh so beautiful! Enjoy that bump! Love the flower accessory! Is that a dogwood blossom?
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! I hope you feel as good as you look. :)
ReplyDeletelove it! and I agree, you have great hair!
ReplyDeleteLooking great!!! So happy that you finally posted some bumb photos! :)
ReplyDeleteAmber, what a lovely lady you are! You look so happy and glowing in the photos! You are so blessed to be a Mommy!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering, did you try any type of endo diet to be able to concieve? And limit meat, dairy, and meat from your diet? Did you take any special vitamins/supplements?
I am trying to learn more about endo, nutrition, and diet! If you have a chance, please visit my blog?
Praying for you, baby, and hubby!
May God Bless you and your family!
Love,
Maria
P.S. My blog URL is:
ReplyDeletehttp://hailmaryfullofgrace-mt.blogspot.com/
Maria :)
Yay! I love these Amber! These are going to be perfect for the baby book. You look so beautiful...glowing. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing, they are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, you look amazing! You will cherish these forever, thanks for finally getting them up! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteYou are just as lovely as I imagined you'd be as a pregnant mother!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats all over again!!!
You look so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteStunning.....You look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHi! I sent you an email the other day.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your reply when you have a chance to write! Thank you so much!
You, baby, and hubby are in my prayers!
Love,
Maria prayrosary4life@aol.com
You look beautiful!! And your face does not look fat ... that bloodwork woman was insane. And mean.
ReplyDelete