Finally, after a month of not having my levels tested they finally went up :) On March 12th it was at 30 and now on April 16 it is 51.8. I am so happy to hear this. The nurse, my favorite one of course, said they are almost in the normal range at 60. So I am staying on 100mg 2x weekly. What a relief!!! I was worried that since it had been so long that maybe they had been dropping and I just wasn't aware of that. I don't think I'll wait so long in between the next set of tests...YEH!
WOOHOO!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyipppie!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news!! Is Heather your favorite too?
ReplyDeleteYup, Heather is definately my favorite!!! I even told her she was my favorite yesterday :)
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Heather is wonderful! I also think Tanya is adorable too. She is from TX I think and she used to pronounce my doc's name very southern and drawn out! :) mirrabell (instead of merobly)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad your numbers are looking good!
ReplyDeleteWhew! What a relief! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! This is great news!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!
ReplyDeleteGreat news sweet cakes!!!
ReplyDelete