My Family

My Family

Friday, July 24, 2009

Rambling

Well yesterday I picked up our new dog, Deisel (Dh says we're going to change his name though). He is beautiful!!! His owner was crying when she gave him away to me and I really didn't know what to do or say but give her a hug. Anyways, so far this new dog is possessive of me, his toys, my bed, my other dogs toys, etc. What should I do? Is that normal? I really can't control him very well to go on walks because he isn't used to the "city noises". He came from the country. So, this is going to be an adjustment period. I am going to be out of town the next three weekends so now I am in a bind the make this all work out... Maybe I'll be inspired with what to do with the dogs while I am gone. Once I am done with my current job this will all be a lot easier.

O.k. today is CD 28 and maybe it is P + 12 or P+ 9 I really am not certain this cycle. I have been taking 60,000 IU of Vit. A from Cod Liver Oil and just ordered two more bottles from R.adient Life website. So, that is going well. I still haven't noticed a difference on the hydrocort but maybe over the weekend it will kick in. Also, I got my slow release T3 increased to 15 mg. 2x a day. Yeh, things are going well. I just have to be patient now!!!

I found some beautiful bedspreads I am dreaming about for my master bedroom (painted light blue) and guest bedroom (painted light green). I would never be able to by them so I just thought I would talk about them instead. Well, actually as I was linking the pictures to this post I changed my mind...fickle I know :)

Hope you al have a great weekend. I am at the library right now and my time is about to run out.

Oh before I forget there is this exercise company that is Finally saleing DVD's. Kelly Ripa really likes this place. Anyways, it is called Physique 57. I am hoping Dh lets me by them ASAP!!!

5 comments:

  1. Amber--I'm currently taking CLO from Carlsons. Before that, I was using Green Pastures, but the strong fishy taste was just too much for me. Is the CLO from Radiant Life much different that ther CLO's? I'm trying to decide if it's worth the extra money + shipping.

    Also--have you ever tried the X-factor Butter Oil from Radiant Life? Everything I've read says that the Butter Oil and CLO work wonders when taken together...but boy is it expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Mike,
    I am not sure about the difference between Green Pastures and Radient Life Cod Liver oil, but I have heard wonderful things about both of them. I haven't really heard anything about Carlsons though. I know that X-factor Butter Oil is suppose to be really good for as well as fermented Cod Liver Oil but I just can't afford the REALLy good stuff...maybe in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fermented one from radiant life has no fishy taste (I'm told) the regular one does but we mix it in OJ and down it fast, like a shooter! it's not too bad, the OJ helps.

    The butter oil is pricey but you take less of it and it does last awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...I just bit the bullet and ordered the fermented CLO/Butter Oil combo from Radiant Life after reading a little more on the benefits of fermented vs. non-fermented CLO. Thanks for your (and Barbie's) help!

    ReplyDelete