I finally have some good luck...After my last post and hearing about AYWH new med.s I became a pest at P.PVI. I called them on Monday asking to start the Hydrocort. I didn't hear back that day so the next morning I called as soon as they opened and said I was calling to get my Hydrocort prescription filled. (I was hoping this would do the trick since I know I was suppose to still have another cortisol level blood draw) Anyways, a nurse called be back on Tuesday evening and said Dr. H.ilgers said yes I can begin that treatment. Woo-hoo. So now I am taking 5 mg. of Hydrocort 4x's a day and he also recommended taking fish oil with it to help prevent inflammation. I talked to the pharmacists about the hydrocort when I went to pick it up and I asked her why do people typically use this drug. She said it is usually for people with Anti-immune disorders because Hydrocort depresses (maybe she said suppresses, I can't remember) the immune system. This really would make sense with Endo. then and thyroid problems. So, today is my first day on the hydrocort. Wish me luck ;)
After I left C.VS I went to my house to go jogging (I am staying at my parent's house lately). Anyways, I couldn't find my cell phone but I thought I would just look for it after I went running. I came back and tore my house and car to pieces looking for the darn phone. Then I drove to C.VS because I remember talking on it last at the store. They didn't have it and when the pharmacists tried calling it it was shut off. WEIRD! So, I went home again and tore things apart looking for it. Then I drove to 7 El.even and used the pay phone to tell my family why I was running behind. While I was on the phone to them a man called my sister's cell phone saying he found a cell phone that was pink and listed off some previous phones calls on it. My sister said it was my phone so she told me to drive back to C.VS where the man said he would give it to the cashier there. So, I went back to C.VS and waited forever (making friends with the cashier and security guard, haha). As soon as the man came in I said that's my phone and he gave it to me and left fast! Isn't that weird that he found my phone at C.VS but decided to take it home and play detective? UGH! I totally think he should of just given the phone to the pharmacists where I left it so I could have found it 2 hours earlier!!! That was a long story!
So, I have some GOOD news about the dog I had put our name in for. At first the owners had given him away to their uncle with a handicapped child to see if would work and it didn't. I am sorry for them but happy for us!!! I am now picking up a beautiful, one year old, golden retriever who is already house broken and loves to run. So, now I will have a new running partner and a friend for Oddie, our pug. Dh is just glad that I'll have a better watch dog while he is gone. YEH, a new dog. Supposedly he likes to sleep on his owners bed. I am so excited and nervous because two dogs will be a lot of work but so much fun :)
Today is CD 26 and Peak +7. I SCREWED up and already took my HCG injection this morning. That was very stupid of me! Now I'll have to do my blood draw tomorrow afternoon. Can I wait any longer? Ugh!!! I am certain I am not going to get an accurate result this time. Next time though, next time! I am determined to get this right!!! By the way, my chicken sandwich tasted like a fish today so I through it in the trash. This is always a sign of a new cycle starting. Everything starts to taste like fish before my cycle starts. Why? Hormones changing?
GL on the Hydrocort!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a weirdo who found your phone... he's been watching too much CSI.
You got a dog and hydrocort all in one day!!!!??? Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGo FT!!!!! Sew exciting! Suck down that cod liver oil!!! xxoo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat's really weird about the phone. I'm glad you got it back. I hope the hydrocort helps.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new dog. That is exciting! And hydrocort too - I hope it helps. More energy would be great! That is weird about the phone. I had mine stolen once and the people made hundreds of dollars worth of calls to El Salvador before I even knew it was missing. They weren't nice enough to return it to me though...
ReplyDeleteGood luck with all the meds...that is odd about the cell phone. I agree w/you..he should have just given it back to the cashier when he found it but instead he took it home. Hmmmm?? Yes indeed...odd. I hope you have fun with your new dog! You like goldens huh? I have a few friends with goldens and they just love their dogs. Keep up the positive attitude it's contagious. Blessings!!
ReplyDelete