My Family

My Family

Sunday, October 25, 2009

16 pounds

Finally down 16 pounds since trying to lose weight since Easter vacation. I know it seems lke that has taken a long time but I am so relieved the scale isn't going up the other way. Also, I think this endo diet is really helping me lose a few more pounds. Now if I can just start excerising again!!! I have been on a two month break, haha! Where does the time go? I got a cold two months ago and then that was it with exercising. I guess I need to keep it up since our gym membership doesn't expire until April 2010. It is great though that I can finally fit into some clothes I haven't worn for two winters. Whoo-hoo. I am extatic about this and all the more encouraged to stick to this diet. I actually feel great on the diet. I don't know why but I can just tell that I am handling the food I can eat so much better than the food I can't eat.

Last night my family and I went out to dinner and a play for my 30th birthday. It was so much fun. Dh gave me a beautiful necklace and a pair of earrings. I really like them a lot. My sister spoiled me and got me my very first pair of real diamond earrings, yikes! I was shocked. Anyways, now I have to post pictures of my fmaily at dinner. I was so glad everyone could make it :)



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss Amber, although I can't imagine where you lost it from since you're so skinny!!!

    I love the photos from your celebration!

    ReplyDelete