My Family

My Family

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Going public again

Well girls I am tired of having my blog be private. I really miss meeting all the other fellow bloggers that are dealing with IF or going through the adoption process. I am so looking forward to catching up with some old blogger friends that I haven't heard from the last few months.

Here's to the future public blogging...cheers!

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back public. It's definitely easier that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're public again! Now, I've got to read and catch up :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad too! Sometimes I forget to check the private ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was excited to see you at the top of my blog list today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I'm glad you are public again. Was trying to find a way of contacting you to get access, but wasn't persistent enough I guess. I was feeling bad when you were commenting on my posts and I had no way to reply back. Looking foward to catching up on what's been going on with you.

    ReplyDelete