That's right..."My wife is pregnant"
Ugh! I just felt so bummed all class and all evening. Am I always going to feel like this? Will I ever be at that point where I will respond happily or will I always have that sick stabbing pain my heart? The instructors wife is beautiful. She looks like a model and not to mention she works there all the time.
I have to keep telling myself that I am doing all I can to help with my fertility or lack of...I guess when I am having a hard time sticking to this diet it is always consoling to think someday, someday it will happen and I will have a healthier body for the baby to grow in. I can't help but feel like if I would have been on this diet before conceiving last Nov. then maybe my womb would have been a more peaceful environment for the baby to survive in. I really hate endo. so this is all I can really do at this point to calm down my insides.
I found some gluten free/wheat free/dairy free pancake mix tonight at whole foods so I bought it. It is by Bob's Red Mill. Well here's a picture of the stuff I bought for my Sunday morning treat. I figured I'll just use 1 egg white, Almond Milk (which the recipe calls for), and pure raw maple syrup, and Ghee (clarified butter with the milk solids removed). I can't wait to test it out
I'm sure that saturday morning breakfast could have paid for 4 people to go to breakfast! ;) hahaha It's so expensive but you wont' be disappointed! :) I promise! :)
ReplyDeleteBob Mills chocolate chip cookies are TO DIE FOR! You should try those next!!! Yummy!!!!