I have to say I REALLY love my husband! At midnight of my birthday he surprised me with chocolate cake, ice crea, and a really nice glass of Champenge, and sang happy birthday! It was very thoughtful and sweet, so of course I cried because that is what I do best when I am on my period, haha! Then later that day my brother surprised me at my house with bunch of ballons and a gift card to Starbucks. I also got to go to lunch with mom, grandma, sister, and SIL. We had such nice time and my grandma gave both my sister and I a really beautiful ring. YEAH! I love jewlery!!! My dad later surprised me at the school with a drink from Starbucks which was funny because he said I brought you a Mocha, just kidding it's a decaff. tea so you can stick to your diet. Isn't that thoughtful. I also "forced" brownies and icecream on the children in my afterschool program for my birthday as well. So after work I spent the evening out at my parents house with my family. My mom always makes speggetti for my sister and my birthday and then we all sang happy birthday and ate carrot cake. It was really such a nice birthday!!! Birthdays are a huge deal in my family and I am so glad of that!!!
I haven't had any cramps before my period (accept on P+8) or during CD 1-3 until this morning at 5:30 am on CD 4. I woke up with stabbing cramps and started bawling asking Dh to go get the advil. I wonder if it was from the junk I ate yesterday or if it is just to soon fo this diet to be helping me out through an entire period. Well, today I am dying of cramps and have already had 5 advil to try to cope. I was in bed all morning but now I have to go to work. I am back on track today hoping that this next period won't be so painful. Ugh! I am feeling better on this diet though. I don't know how to explain it but the food just settles better with me.
O.k. I am off to work now. Wish me luck I have zero energy and I need an IV of Advil, haha!
So very happy you had so many warm suprises for your birthday! I love to celebrate birthdays! You are celebrating life!
ReplyDeleteI had a dear priest wrote me such a kind note one year for my birthday and it said "I am so glad God decided to share you with us!"
I bet that is what all of your family was doing yesterday, thanking God he shared you with them!!!
I hope you feel better soon! Happy belated Birthday!
Happy (belated) Birthday! What a wonderful time with your husband and family.
ReplyDeleteOh I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was your birthday! Was that the day I called you? You were really on my mind that day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday!!
xoxo!
I'm glad you had such a nice b-day! It sounds perfect (minus your Advil popping)! I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad that your birthday was special. October is a great month for birthdays! :)
ReplyDelete