Today is the anniversary of my pregnancy!!! Can you believe a whole year has past. It is actually the first day of my cycle that I conceieved on last year. Of course that means I started the day off crying about things but since then I have been o.k. I went out to breakfast with Dh and family to celebrate and I splurged...YUM! I really don't have much else to say about all this because it just brings back to much pain and precious memories.
Baby Hope, please pray for your Mommy and Daddy that we may have the grace to be joyful while carrying our cross of infertility...Amen
Praying for you girls!
I wasn't going to mention it, but I was thinking about you today b/c I did notice a long time ago that you and I shared this cycle in a lot of ways. Nov. 8 LMP date; conceived this cycle; ultrasound showing no heartbeat just before Christmas (my blood work came back on Dec. 23, later confirmed), miscarriage in January, etc. I know Baby Hope is praying for you.
ReplyDeleteMy heart hurt reading of your sorrow.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how much we can remember. I will be praying for you and your husband. I am very hopeful for you!
I think it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL to pray to your baby in heaven... and also smart. I am positive they will be a prayer warrior for mommy and daddy :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I ask Sam and Nicky to pray for me all the time. I think they were powerful intercessors for me on Friday. Your baby has a beautiful name!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you, Amber. I'll be sure to say some extra prayers for you tonight. You are so strong and I agree that praying to your baby is such a great idea! :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you. I enjoyed chatting today and please keep me posted!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry...I don't even know what to say. Other then I fear this day. :( I really, really do. Just thinking about this for you brings tears to my eyes. :(
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you. It's wonderful that you are taking this bittersweet occasion as a time for prayer and that's wonderful that you are asking your Hope to pray for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you ever had to have an anniversary such as this.
ReplyDeleteYou're in my prayers. I love the fact that you are still looking heavenward despite your pain.
ReplyDeleteAmber - Thank you for your sweet comment. I am praying for you, too. I keep thinking about Hope and my little ones being together and praying for us.
ReplyDelete