My Family

My Family

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Not much of a chance...

I really don't think I have much of a chance this cycle. I just did horrible taking all of the pills I should have taken before O now that I am pretty sure yesterday was Peak day I kicking myself for causing a horrible CM cycle and just being neglectful in general. I wish I had a fresh cycle to start with right now, but sure enough that will be here soon. Sometimes with the diet and popping pills I think I just get burned out of thinking about things. I have been sticking to the diet about 80% of the time. This also frustrates me because I am not doing it perfectly. What is my problem. I am really an all or nothing person so the fact hat I am not sticking to the diet exactly then I am just frustrating myself.
So today I am just recommitting to doing this diet 99% of the time :) Maybe I should record what I eat on here like Call Me Mama does so I have some accountability. We'l see.

Anyways, today is CD 17 so peak day was the same for the last three months. Weird huh! I spoke with a nurse yesterday at PPVI who said that Dh's SA had great results and nothing to worry about so that's good news.

Oh, yesterday a lady that I know at church gave me three beautiful statues that she didn't want anymore because she is moving to a smaller apartment. They are absolutely beautiful and I am just so excited to have them. There is an Infant of Prague (sp?) St. Joseph holding baby Jesus and an infant Jesus for Christmas that is in a cradle. BEAUTIFUL! I almost started crying when she gave them to me. I'll post some pictures once I get some new batteries for my camera.

7 comments:

  1. It took me over a year to commit to sticking with the diet! It is hard - cut yourself a little slack :).

    I think my sister getting pregnant kind of pushed me over the edge so that I'd realize that I had control over what I ate, regardless of what else I didn't have control of. And blogging it has certainly helped. I can't count the number of times in the beginning when I was out at a restaurant and ALMOST ordered something battered and fried and then I thought...you know what? I don't want to write that down for everyone to see, and I'm not going to lie about it, so it's just easier to get something else.
    I'm still confused as to how big a role CM plays in our IF, so hopefully you still have a chance even if it doesn't look great this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you are having crappy CM. Making a major change taking time so you do need to cut yourself some slack. That's really cool about the statues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a full time teacher aren't you? I don't know how you can be that busy being a teacher and try to keep up with all the meds and vitamins that you are taking...it sounds like a lot. God bless you for teaching the young...they need it so bad. They need a good teacher.

    I agree with mrsblondies...cut yourself some slack. Let God be in charge. I think getting prego is all God...no matter what meds we are taking. He knows how and when it will all come together and work to create life.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of baby jesus's to get! Maybe that is a sign!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    I suck at following diets, I have eaten horribly the past couple of weeks. I'm trying to gain my thanksgiving weight right now. I hate it and that is probably why I feel horrible today. But oh well I don't care, we are still ordering pizza for dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still impressed you lost 16 lbs.! You're doing a great job with everything...80% of the time still sounds good to me!

    Can't wait to see the pictures of the statues. What a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That certainly IS a lot of baby Jesuses!!

    I can't wait to see pictures, I bet they're gorgeous.
    Don't worry too much about the cm... God works in mysterious ways. Remember, FJIEJ only had 6Cs and 6Ks the cycle she conceived :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, my O day is like clockwork as well.

    ReplyDelete