My Family

My Family

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I hate hormones!!!!!!

I am driving myself nuts the last couple of days. I just want to curl up in bed and not think about babies or infertility for awhile! I am sure I am driving my Dh crazy too just being so blue and down...I HATE this part of my cycle!!! I know it has to be hormones because I don't typically get so down at other parts of my cycle.
Today is CD 23 and P+7. So it makes sense to me that I have PMS right now. I have yelled at my dogs all morning for annoying me and usually I think there just so cute. What the heck is my problem????? I have decided to get my blood drawn on P+8 this cycle before I take my HCG injection. I know my results will be a bit lower than usual but I just don't care. I was even considering not doing the blood draw at all just to save some money since things are tight. It usually costs about $45 every time I get it drawn and it all just seems to add up so fast!!!

Anyways, has anyone heard of coconut milk products by T.urtle Mountain? I just went and bought the milk and some strawberry yogurt because they are dairy free and gluten free. Yeh! The milk would taste better with the Gorilla Munch Cereal I bought just because it is pretty sweet. Here's is an idea though. I have been using Almond Milk to make mashed potatoes and YUM it takes pretty good. Just a thought if any of you are looking or ideas :)

10 comments:

  1. I forgot to get back to you. Can you look at your instructions for the HcG? My DH said that it just depends on how you are mixing it, make sure you are getting the 2000 IU each time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get me some of that Gorilla Munch cereal! It sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping that you might be feeling a little better by now. I will keep you in my prayers. Days like this are so hard, but I am hoping that one day we all see our dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should really get together soon.. at least once I'm no longer sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and praying for you! My hormones have been awful this month too. Do you get awful headaches around the time you're period is due? I had a really bad one this past weekend and Monday. I am expecting Aunt Flo to arrive any mine.

    By the way, do you take Femara?

    Praying for you!

    Love,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. By the way, this is Maria from "Hail Mary Full of Grace" blog. I really wish I had some endo/infertility friends to talk with, share with, and pray with.

    http://hailmaryfullofgrace-mt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon. I hate it when the hormone alien takes over my body.

    $45 per draw is a lot (to me, at least) if you are getting it done several times a cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come on, end of the cycle! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm, almond milk!! I will have to try that next time! Do you substitute anything for the butter? I wonder how that smart balance vegetable spread would be in mashed potatoes?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about the PMS. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete