That's right it is CD 2!!! (please don't read any further if you don't want details) I took a HPT on Sunday afternoon and it was already EXTREMELY faint line for a BFP which for me means absolutley NEGATIVE! Anyways, I am on CD 2 already but this cycle has been different than the last four. Usually I have two-three days spotting then Medium for a couple days then very light again for a couple days. Well, this time it has just been Medium and today heavy. Very weird. Also, I have had major cramps and have been pounding the A.dvil right and left. I thought my diet was suppose to help but I guess it hasn't yet with the cramps but maybe with the flow, who knows...
For the last three months my P day has been CD 16 with a LP of 13 days. Funny how it is staying the same. I wonder how this cycle will go. I am going to try out the castor oil packs I mentioned for an hour every three days then take three days off. That is how I heard to do it. Any other suggestions with it? This is another site I found. So that is my new "kick" this month...
Praying for you girls!!!! xo
Dang it really? CD 2 already?
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! Yes, my sign a HPT is negative is a faint positive. It just took me 2 fake pregnancy cycles to figure that out! ;)
ahhh! I just want to say enough already. I was so hopeful for you! Be assured that I am praying for you daily. I am so glad you updated us. I prayed for you by name this morning and last night! xxoo
ReplyDeleteWhen cycle I conceived I had definately more flow and it just seemed different. That could be a good sign for you!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the new cycle. I noticed that when I changed my diet, I've still had cramps but I've stopped having the crazy spotting/bleeding. I hope your changes help soon. Let us know how the castor oil packs work.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like something is happening. I'm sorry the faint positive didn't turn out to really be a positive, but I'm glad flow seems to be changing. Spotting's a pain in the . . . .
ReplyDeleteDon't be discouraged. Remember it can take MONTHS for your body to heal itself through the diet. It's not a quick fix. Stay the course! It sounds like you are already seeing some good results. You're in my prayers!
ReplyDeletejust been thinking of you. I have great faith for you.
ReplyDeleteStay strong.
Ugh. I was hoping for some good news over here!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't give up!
Oh no! I'm ss, hon. You are in my prayers. This hell needs to end, and SOON!
ReplyDelete