GIMH and AYWH went out with my sister and Dh and their hubs. to dinner on Friday night for our birthdays. Yes, we are really dragging out the celebration. It really was so nice to catch up with the girls in person rather than on the blogs ;)
Then on Sat. we all went to a really great Halloween party where we dressed as Miss America contestants. It was great and cheap too!
Here are some pic.s from dinner and the party. They're probably in random order but oh well. Plus, there is one pic. of my Dh and GIMH hubby dancing to the Thriller song...so funny!





Today is CD 14 and I haven't had the best CM but I think that is because I have been REALLY ad with taking everything latley...YIKES! But peak day should be in a couple of days so maybe if I cram in some mucinex and fertile cm that might help out.
Other than that I spent way to much on pre-natals the other day. I am also going to buy some supplements for dh but I haven't decided on which brand. I am still researching which one is better than P.roxeed Plus, which if you read the ingredients on P.roxeed Plus it really isn't much of anything their seling for $125 a box!!!! CRAZY, this is why I am looking for something else.
Hope you all had a great weekend!!!! Praying for you!
Your weekend sounds like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI am just now getting some really good (I hope) pre-natals. They are Citr.anatal and I get them through the mail through our insurance company. They cost $120 for 3 months, but I only have to pay $30 for 3 months. Maybe this would work for you or something similar.
Thanks for your kind comments about our cats. We spoil them too much, but they make us happy. Sorry to hear about your dog situation. I will say some prayers for yall.
Haha, I just wrote practically the same exact post (minus the prenatals part!) Anyway, great weekend! Even though we hung out both Friday and Saturday night, we all never run out of things to talk about! So fun...love you girls!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! (I don't remember THAT move from Thriller ! haha).
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. It looks like y'all had so much fun. I know what you mean about spending way too much on prenatals. I'm taking the Supernutrition ones right now.
ReplyDelete