My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cycle Review

I had my cycle review yesterday with a nurse from PPVI. I found out some bad news about my hormone results for P+7. I guess the reason they were abnormally high was because I took an HCG injection the day before on P+6. (I was off on the days to begin with) So, I ask the nurse does this mean if I do take the HCG injection on P+7 I should take it after my blood draw? She said yes. OOPS! I had know idea. Now she is sending me some directions for the shots so I can read about the information of when to take them and when to do the blood draw. No wonder my results were so high. I thought it was really weird to begin with but now I know the results were probably like my previous cycles.

For this cycle I am suppose to continue everything the same as last cycle. (Except no Cod Liver Oil) I have been taking the pre-natal DHA by N.ordic N.aturals instead. The nurse told me to call back in two weeks if I don't here anything about the adrenal questionnaire and cortisol levels. (I took that as call next week.) HAHA. Otherwise I feel like it takes for ever to the ball rolling with anything new. I am so anxious to find out about the results. It would be so nice not to have stress take a HUGE toll on me. Also, we are going to have a new SA done for Dh. I know I have probably mentioned this before since we had another doctor tell us to do this recently but I prefer to go through Dr. H.ilgers for this type of stuff. If you live in the R.ichmond area do you know of any labs that do SA tests? I am just not familiar with this area yet.

Other than this I just thought I would mention I have been having painful throbbing on the right side of my head on and off throughout the day for about four days. It is seriously probably nothing but it is really annoying. Maybe it's because I have been cutting back on caffeine...or maybe because of STRESS. We have had some financial stress recently that has really taken a toll on me. I HATE financial stuff but we are trying to make a game plan for the future and pay off some of our debts. UGH! Seriously it is really hard for me not to get depressed thinking about bills, debt, and IF. I guess it really comes down to sacrifice and hard work.

P.s. (I wish I could just go home right now form work and crawl in to bed on this rainy day.)

7 comments:

  1. Did PPVI tell you specifically to stop taking the Cod Liver Oil? Reason I'm asking is that I was just about to go buy some, as Sew has told me how much it helps with skin issues (which I am REALLY suffering from right now)... but if it in any way is detrimental to our cycles, I won't take it. What was their reason for asking you to stop?
    TIA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having fridays off would be heavenly. Although, I bet that m-th are so draining for you! I hope your headaches get better and that this cycle gets you one step closer to your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to post again I'm trying to figure this thing out...

    ReplyDelete