My Family

My Family

Saturday, May 2, 2009

P+15

Today is P+15 and I am soooo ready to start a new cycle. I POAS this morning and it was a big fat NEGATIVE. So now I am more than certain I am not pregnant. So enough of the emotional roller coaster. On a side note the nurse I spoke to the other day called me yesterday. During our conversation she said she was sorry for saying that she thought I might be pregnant. I really thought that was nice of her to say because it certainly did get my hopes up sky high. Aren't the people at PPVI so nice :)

Well, I am just waiting for another cycle to start now and feeling very BLAH about everything. It is so hard at times like this not to get down in the dumps. Seriously, I ask myself so many questions like; should I have been doing an endo diet? Should I have not exercised? Maybe it was the margarita I had, or stress that prevented it this time...Did I do something that stopped me from conceiving? How can drug mothers spend entire cycles doing drugs and abusing their body only to conceive. If only it were that easy...UGH!
Sorry for being down.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Well, we are together in this! :) I started my period today! :) For some reason I am taking it well. I guess I can easily get back to thinking what is wrong with me, since I still have a few unanswered questions.

    There is nothing you could have done differently to get pregnant. I hope you enjoyed that margarita!

    I am thinking crack is a possibility for us. We might be able to share a bag? Do you buy crack in a bag? We could snort it? Do you snort it? I think it has some good gestational benefits for women. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel.. when you don't take a test at least you get to walk around in this hopeful daze but once you do, you just want the new cycle to start! I hope the next one can get going quickly for you. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally understand feeling down in the dumps. now that i know that there's no way that i'm going to conceive any time soon, i just feel so sad.

    i wonder if i'm just wasting my money buying expensive organic food and taking care of my body! i should start some bad habits so i can finally get pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ladies, I have another thought to throw in. I am almost afraid to start trying this next cycle bc what if it doesn't work yet again? Then we'll add yet another month to the building string that we are really really having trouble.

    In the beginning it was just about trying, now its about trying and nothing is happening. We had a friend tell us they were pregnant, and for the first time I felt a little sad, I didn't want to talk with them when they called, I just let George talk.

    If I were in your shoes, I would be hopeful bc your body is responding well to PPVI treatment. :) Praying and thinking about ya :) .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, cute little Sew acts like she doesn't know how to snort crack, when we all know she's a crackhead.

    I'm ss for the negative. I really did have high hopes for you this cycle, but it must mean that your sticky BFP is JUST around a corner...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sew, you snob. Don't pretend you're all hardcore with the crack - you want to snort something, you know darn well it's going to be powder coc.aine, like all the other white girls from the suburbs.

    FT - OBVIOUSLY you didn't do anything wrong. How many months are we supposed to not exercise (until we become obese and have an excess of estrogen and PCOS, of course) 'cause we MIGHT get pregnant?

    Sounds like NEXT month is going to be the month for this gang.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No what-ifs. They never do any good except make you feel miserable. TTC is miserable enough without help from the what-ifs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exercise is not bad.....

    ReplyDelete