O.k. this is weird. I am on CD 18 and just saw 10CL x1. What do I do now about starting my HCG injections? I really think this is weird and I feel like I ovulated on Sunday because of ovulation pain. I don't want to take the HCG injections to late but my physical signs are that maybe today is peak day. So here is the break down so far
CD 13 - 10KL 1x
CD 14 - 6 KL 1x
CD 15 - 6 KL 1x
CD 16 - 10 KL 1x (Peak Day) ?
CD 17 - 6KL 1x
CD 18 - 10CL 1x (or Peak Day) ?
Can ovulation be delayed from exercising? I have been exercising about 6 times a week and am paranoid if this can affect my peak day. Oh what to do...I am tempted just to take the shots anyways tomorrow just in case ovulation occurred earlier. Am I just analyzing this to much? What would you do? I have to get back to work right now...Ugh!!!
****************************
Update:
OK. Now it is official that today must be my peak day on CD 18. 10 CL x2. That would be peak day right? Am I wrong about this? It is really BIZARRE for me to see mucus this late in my cycle. So, o.k. I am abandoning myself to the c.reighton meathod and trusting that today must be peak even though I was cramping on Sunday. So I will definitely start the HCG injections on Friday and my P+7 blood draw will be on next Tuesday. Um? This cycle is starting to worry me. Is it a bad sign to ovulate late, like on CD 18. (That is I am JUST assuming that I actually officially ovulate as I have never had an ultrasound for this).
In a much smaller note I actually reached one of my fitness goals and ran a 6 mile run tonight. This may sound gross but I stuffed my cell phone in my sports bra (in case I am kidnapped, yes, I am paranoid plus flat chested) and when I hit my goal mark I called Dh to yell in the phone that I did it. So, I guess if I can't have babies at least I can reach one of my MANY fitness goals. haha:)
If it's the last day of 10, K, and L, it must be peak day. You won't really know for certain for a few days. My peak day seems to be delayed, too. I was wondering whether that's good or bad. Probably just an anomaly.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on reaching your goal! I'm not must of a runner - I prefer weights, yoga, and walking. Six miles is a long way. Wow!
Are you a yellow-stamp user? Did you notice a point of change in the mucus you're noticing now vs. a few days ago? I'm not an instructor, but I'm a yellow-stamp user and am accustomed to seeing fertile-type mucus in my post-peak phase that is not, in fact, fertile mucus. You might want to check with your instructor just to be sure.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was seeing lots of mucus later in my cycle and my peak days were becoming tough to identify, my Creighton instructor told me to use the last day of "K" mucus. She said that was a special instruction that Hilgers does. I don't know how that works though, so I don't want to tell you the wrong thing or confuse you! But that is what I was told.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Mrs. Mike (I'm a yellow-stamp user too). Get in touch with your instructor. It sounds to me like CD 16 might have been peak since that was the 10K today and CD 18 was 10C.
ReplyDeleteThanks girls! I will probably go ahead and do the injections today then, Wednesday. I think that makes the most sense, 10KL x1.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that I don't have any advice for you... but it sounds like the other ladies were able to help.
ReplyDeleteCan I ask about your HCG injections? What are they for exactly? Why did your doctor prescribe them? I have been wondering if they would help me too, but I wasn't sure what problem they are addressing. I would greatly appreciate any advice you have!
gosh, I thought slippery CM should fall off a cliff the day after peak day. if it stayed slippery, then it wasn't peak day yet. I note, I don't know what this K/C business is. you creighton people are all too top-secret for a plain ol' billings gal like me.
ReplyDeleteI want to work out. I don't know how to find the motivation to start because I hate it. :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, so you inspired me to take a walk. Don't get excited, it never lasts! But do you realize how far 6 miles is???? I just drove 3 miles to see if I could walk through my neighborhood to the park and then through the park. I think I might die at 3 miles! It is a lot farther then I thought! ;) You are a beast! Congrats on hitting your goal! :)
ReplyDeleteSew,
ReplyDeleteI have to go crazy with exercising right now because I am going to see Dh's family in the beginning of July. I am really trying to get myself back into shape so at least I can feel better about that. Otherwise I show up to see his family and think "here I am overweight and no babies"...not a good feeling! 3 miles is an awesome walk you can do it :)