My Family

My Family

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am back...

Things got a little crazy here for awhile so I took a break from blogging. Not willingly of course but I was just exhausted with everything going on...adrenal fatigue perhaps?

Anyways, since I last posted a number of things have occurred.

1. I got a full time job as a parish secretary for a Latin Mass Parish, plus I am keeping my part time job as After School Director (Dh is helping me with this job).

2. Made several pies for Thanksgiving, YUM!

3. I started Chi Nei Tsang Abdominal Massage to help restore fertility. It is a 6 week treatment plan that is suppose to help with my reproductive organs.

4. Signed up for a yin yoga class but I missed the last class because I was afraid to show up by myself...

5. Added some chinese herbs to my list of things to take...I have no idea what they are.

6. I started acupuncture treatments for infertility and stress. Now this is really interesting to me. SI warned me that it might be a little painful which to my surprise some spots were uncomfortable for a second but then it went away. I ended up falling asleep during treatment. It was very relaxing and now I am looking forward to my next appoinment.

Dh is letting me spend more on fertility stuff now that I am working more. That is such a RELIEF! It is nice not to worry about that aspect anymore. Today is CD 22, P+6so tomorrow I go and get my P+7 blood draw, yeah! I am really looking forward to what the results are. I haven't been doing to well on my diet since Thanksgiving only eating about two meals a day on it. I need to get back on track because I really feel better on the diet. So there is a quick update since I have to rush and get back to work, UGH! Praying for you girls!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I was getting worried about you!!!

    Sounds like you've been really busy. Congrats on the new job! Being a parish secretary must be really demanding. No wonder you're tired!

    Don't you love yin yoga???? It's a part of my weekly practice and it has to be my favourite class.

    I did acupuncture a couple of years ago, but I stopped doing it 'cos it was so expensive. I always fell asleep during my treatments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back! We've been attending the Extraordinary Form Mass a lot more recently lately. I hope you enjoy your job!

    I did a brief stint with acupuncture several years ago. Like JB, I had to quit after about 5-6 sessions because of the expense, but it was very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! It is interesting to see your new path with the eastern medicine approach. I have scheduled acupunture for January and started to take womens prec.ious pills, but I think they may have caffeine in them. Anyway, good luck, I look forward to following your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear from you! I really liked working full time, it gave my days structure and keep my mind off IF more so than being at home. Hope the new treatments boost your fertility enough to conceive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Stranger... good to see you are back. You seem so busy and lots of changes.

    Thanks for your comments over on my blog.

    We are praying for you guys - every night with night prayers.

    Did you hear about the blizzard in Omaha? I had to call for a question and the receptionist said it would be a couple days before someone would call back bc they were shutting down yesterday to go home. The snow was that bad!

    Keep us posted on how all the new things work and feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I see why you have been too busy to blog! Sounds like you have some exciting things going on now. I hope they lead to success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've been busy. I hope some of the alternative treatments help.

    ReplyDelete