Yesterday I was 10 weeks pregnant finally. I feel like this first trimester is the slowest thing ever just because I want to be sure everything is o.k. it is funny how I just can't be care free about this pregnancy. i really think that after dealing with infertility for so long that it just trained me to think in a distrustful way about my body. As if I am more prone to think my body is working against me than with me. I hate thinking like that or even having to talk myself out of thinking like that.
I was watching this clip on the p.regnology site of a fetus at 10 weeks. It really is amazing to think that at this stage the fetus is actually moving around...I am in aw over this!!! I just can't believe I am making it this far. Last time it was at ten weeks that I miscarried even though the baby had stopped growing at about 5 weeks.
I have to say a "BIG" thank you to one of the bloggers out there who has been so encouraging wit sharing such positive information with me about pregnancy and birth. I just love the information you have given me...yeh!
Other than this not much has been going on just because I am still so tired! I haven't even been over to visit AYWH for lunch because I feel like I am just trying to survive the day....sorry AYWH :( maybe in a couple weeks I'll be feeling up to it :)
Congratulations on getting to 10 weeks. When's your next u/s?
ReplyDeleteSeems like it's going by really fast as I read your posts..eventhough for you it seems like the weeks are slow. If tiredness is your only "symptom"..you are lucky. I've heard some real horror stories. I'm sure your friends understand your not having the energy for visits. I'm sure it's all very exciting. Blessings!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 10 weeks!! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how beautiful your baby is right now! I remember going to my girlfriends 10 week appointment and literally crying and shrieking every time it jumped around. I was like OMG, I WOULD DIE FOR THAT, can you feel it etc...etc...The nurse told me no...hahahaha
It was so AMAZING to see!
You better be taking off next Wednesday to meet us for lunch or brunch or something... :)
YAY for 10 weeks! That's a HUGE milestone.
ReplyDeleteShoot me your address and I'll send you those CDs so you can get started!
:)
10 weeks! You're in double digits now!
ReplyDeleteWow! Ten weeks! What a great milestone!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 10 weeks! I know it is so hard to trust that everything is going okay, after going through years of IF and a m/c. But it sounds like all is going well and this is a huge milestone!
ReplyDeleteThis is huge! I am so incredibly happy for you! I know it has gone slow for you (I remember all too well), but I feel like its flow-haha! Seriously, each day you will feel a little more excited and a little less worried as you check off those milestones. Not that you will ever totally let go, IF scars remain, but your amt of appreciation and joy at each step increases as well. I allowed myself lots of slack-I am tired, I am worried, I better go swing on my porch swing, take a nap, and eat some chocolate. LOL It was great for stress.
ReplyDeleteSo joyful for you about this milestone, Amber! Ten weeks is awesome. I can not wait to meet your little one... I'll be praying for a safe, healthy rest of your pregnancy. I think of you all the time. :) Love, Maria
ReplyDeleteYipppeeee for 10 weeks! When I come visit you'll be through your first trimester... a reason to celebrate I do think!!!
ReplyDeletePraise God...
We have had a very similar journey. I had a blighted ovum in Oct.09 and I am now 10 weeks, 1 day pregnant! My blog followers don't know yet, because we are keeping it a secret for my MIL's b-day in Feb. But I thought it was neat that we are both 10 weeks!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYah!! So excited for you, 10 weeks sounds so heavenly to me. I can't wait until I can proclaim those words.
ReplyDeleteI love the comment that said you are in the double digits!
Congrats Amber! I'm so happy for you! I'm going over AYWH's tomorrow- we are working on a few projects. :) You should come over if you are up for it! Haha, I'm inviting you to someone else's house! But come!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Cathy too :)
ReplyDelete